Re: Mission 8: The President's Daughter (Attack at the President's Gates)

  • mississppiqueen
    Message 1 of 87 , Dec 8, 2009
      Who: Wilma Ripley

      Team 1: Angel Ramirez, Wilma Ripley, Sarah Lien, Chuck Taylor, Jason Calvin, Diana Bertram, & Nicole Chambers
      Code names: Angel, The Suit, Pandora, Bad Karma, Gears, Chameleon & Spartan

      Where: Santiago, Chile
      Location: Gates of the Presidential Mansion
      Time: 9:33 pm

      "Go! Go!"

      In the midst of the turmoil and chaos, a voice rang out clear and in Spanish over the sound of protestors and police officers doing battle outside of the limo.

      "Vayamos!" someone inside of the car shouted and just like that the limo lurched forward, not fast, but not slow either. The sound of grinding metal echoed within the entire car. Whatever damage was done, it was done profusely to the vehicle.

      Wilma continued to be pressed down onto the floor of the limo with Chambers on top of her, and the others surrounding her in the vehicles.

      Once they had gone a few feet, the sound of a metal gate closed behind them and Eduardo Diego and the rest of his security team seemed to relax, even sitting up in the limo, so Wilma pushed on Nicole's hand so she could sit up too.

      "What the hell, Deigo," Wilma said the moment she caught Eduardo's eyes. "No one, and I mean no one, from your mother's administration warned the UN about bomb attacks!"

      "There were no bomb attacks," Diego said narrowing his eyes. "Until you and your group arrived."

      Wilma raised her eyebrows at the insinuation. "I want to speak with the president, now!" she demanded. "Or my team and I walk."

      Diego didn't like the sound of that, but he nodded and snapped his fingers for a cell phone. While he was dialing, one of the members of his security team annouced, "We're going to make the security rounds, Sir."

      "Spartan, go with him," Wilma said eyeing Nicole before glancing to Diego. He didn't like the idea of that, but Wilma gave him a look that told him just how much she cared about what he liked and didn't like. "Gears, BK, you two head to the garage and help them check the damage on this limo. If it's too badly scarred, then help them pick another that is more...suitable. Pandora, you're with me."
    • mississppiqueen
      Message 87 of 87 , Apr 27, 2010
        Who: Wilma, Angel
        Team 1: Angel Ramirez, Wilma Ripley, Sarah Lien, Chuck Taylor, Jason Calvin, Diana Bertram, & Nicole Chambers
        Code names: Angel, The Suit, Pandora, Bad Karma, Gears, Chameleon & Spartan (RIP)
        Where: Santiago, Chile
        Location: Airport
        Time: 11 pm

        Even as Ripley and the others had a white-knuckle grip on the car handles, the oh-shit bar, somehow Bad Karma got them to the airport.

        "We'll drop the girls off here," Ripley said as BK pulled to a stop near the airstrip.

        Ripley then turned to the President's daughter. "Paola, if what you've told me us about your brother is true, I'm sure your mother will have the situation in hand shortly."

        Paola nodded as she and her friend Ana, aka pop superstar Twinkee, got out. They had called President Diego from the car as BK drove them to their extraction point.

        Ripley could already see Diana was waiting for them at the plane. "Alright, BK, Gears, help with Spartan," Ripley said.

        Angel was standing by the trunk. "Another one lost," she said with a deep and heavy sigh. "Dammit, Wilma."

        "I know, Angel, I know," Ripley said with a shake of her head. "And all for a lie."

        "No, all for political ambition," Angel said through gritted teeth. She moved back so the guy could get Spartan's body out of the trunk and load her onto the plane.

        "Let's go home."

        ENDGAME

        OC: Once Mission 9 is concluded, then we will move on to 6 weeks later and the G20 summit in Australia.