Re: OOC: Mission 6/7 - Team Rosters

  • Cyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      I've had to switch gears, no pun intended, so here's how the team
      rosters for the missions looks now:

      Mission Six: On the Border of Hell – On this mission, we will deal
      directly with the disease that's killing people. Our team members
      here will try to protect the doctors and nurses at the Darfur refugee
      camp as they try to make Dr. David Chinua's cure work, as well as
      protect the camp itself from near constant attacks as rebels try to
      kill us all and claim the land for themselves.

      Team members who will be directly on this mission include:
      Seamus Shaw, mission team leader
      Wilma Ripley – The Suit
      Jake Whetu – Ahab
      Dr. Rebecca Adams – Bones (who will join the mission later)
      Sarah Lien – Pandora
      Jason Calvin - Gears
      Kalana Masters – Flame (RIP)
      Micah Nathaniels – Speed (RIP)

      Mission Seven: The Hunters and the Hunted – On mission seven, the
      team will be trying to both rescue Dr. David Chinua, the scientist
      who developed the cure, and hunt down the warlord, Prince Akello
      Pogisa, who may be the crucial link to the disease's origins. Since
      this mission has two parameters, I will further divide it up:

      1.) Team members who will help to rescue Dr. Chinua:
      Angel Ramirez, field team leader – Angel
      Nicole Chambers – Spartan
      Wendy Luang – Ghost
      Diana Bertram – Chameleon

      2.) Team members who will hunt down the Warlord:
      Jon Grimm, field team leader – Reaper
      Carlos Tarago – Hammer
      Winona Chase – Two-Tribes
      Gavin Martin – Creed