Re: Mission 6/7 Prologue: Take Off

  • James
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2008
      Who: Jonathan Grimm, Kendall Stone
      Codename: Reaper, Cat
      Where: Washington, DC
      Location: Helicopter
      Time: Wednesday, 11:30 p.m

      Taking ten other clips full to the hilt with AP bullets, with the
      eleventh in his glock, Jon hummed to him self as he put the in his
      locker bag, along with three-dozen mini grenades for his hand
      launcher, and five-dozen 'illegal' shred rounds for his shotgun, and
      belts to carry the many different rounds.

      "What else?" Jon asked him self under his breath, looking through his
      stockpile, than grinning as he hoisted up his chain gun, with decals
      saying 'BFG' along the top and edge.

      Putting it in it's own case, Jon placed inside three five-hundred
      round belts alongside it, zipping it up.

      Getting a weeks worth of clothing rounded up in a smaller bag, Jon
      suited up and headed out to the 'huey' following Cat, with the BFG
      bag in one hand, the other weapons bag in the other, and his clothes
      bag around his chest, he seated him self right beside Ms. Stone,
      looking at her, noticing her mp3 player, smirking, looking back
      forward to the empty seat in front of him.

      tags
    • Cory Phillips
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 20, 2008
        Who: Nicole Chambers, Captain Wendy Luang
        Codename: Spartan, Ghost
        Where: The 747 Bird of Prey
        Location: Chamber & Luang's bunk
        When: 12:25 a.m.

        Nicole heard the bunk door open, and a young dark haired woman
        entered. Before she was able to greet the girl, she was cut off by
        her apparent bunk-mate. "You're Nicole Chambers! The Mauy Thai expert!"

        This was not uncommon when she was out in public, but she didn't even
        think about if anyone here knew of her "work". She shook the girls
        hand with a smile. "Well, hi Wendy." she replied, her face slightly
        red from blushing.

        "Um, sure. I can give you a few pointers if you want." Nicole looked
        around the room with a playful frown. "But I think we'll need a bit
        more room. Do you know someplace onboard? 'Cuz frankly I'll just get
        lost."

        attn Wendy