1953Mission 14: The Final Frontier (investigation begins - TAG ALL)

  • mississppiqueen
    Aug 31, 2013

      Who: Anjela Ramirez, Scott Hastings, Carlos Tarago, Michelle Laurent, Wendy Luang, Tony Pyke, & Jason Calvin
      Codenames: Angel, Gladiator, Hammer, Moriarty, Ghost, Patch, & Gears

      Who: Angel, Captain Howard, Marshal Victoria Leland, and Drs. Cooper, Leonard, Rajesh, and Fowler.
      Where: Houston, Texas
      Location: NASA Space Center
      When: 10:30 am Wednesday

      Even as she pulled on her latex gloves and prepared to go into the crime scene of Dr. Winke's death with Hammer, Moriarty, and Marshal Leland, Angel was not happy with her assignment. There were a lot of reasons she quit the NYPD, and grisly crime scenes were at the top of the list, just under the horrors of September 11th.

      Angel looked up for Marshal Leland and found the woman hadn't joined them.

      "Alright, Hammer, Moriarty," she said addressing her two comrades. "Remember the scene has already been fingerprinted and DNA samples have been taken from the...remains of Dr. Winke. All we're doing is trying to suss out the sequence of events and determining if any foul play could have been the result of this crime."

      Angel took a deep breath. Knowing she would have to breath through her mouth at the crime scene, she wanted to breath as deeply as she could before Marshal Leland came and unsealed the room.

      "Right this way," Dr. Rajesh said to Gears as he lead him out of the conference room. "We've moved the equipment to a separate room, so we won't have to see the crime scene...again."

      Angel watched them go thinking she wished she could get the easy assignments. Then her eyes rested on the other group heading off to do their duty.

      "I've already told all the scientists and astronauts and other personnel who were here that day to expect you," Captain Howard said to Luang and Hastings, Pyke was still with Marshal Leland. "They are all at their desks and in their cubicles waiting to be called into the interview rooms."

      After the meeting in the conference room adjourned, Leland and Pyke stopped to have a discussion. Angel was still curious about those two, but moved on to focus her mind on the task at hand.

      "Once Marshal Leland comes, we'll go in," Angel said to Hammer and Moriarty again. "Let's hope to God this won't take all day."

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic