1950Re: Mission 14: The Final Frontier (Mission Breakdown)

  • simmingheather
    Aug 16 7:47 AM
      Who: Anjela Ramirez, Scott Hastings, Carlos Tarago, Michelle Laurent, Wendy Luang, Tony Pyke, & Jason Calvin
      Codenames: Angel, Gladiator, Hammer, Moriarty, Ghost, Patch, & Gears

      Who: Angel, Captain Howard, Marshal Victoria Leland, and Drs. Cooper, Leonard, Rajesh, and Fowler.
      Where: Houston, Texas
      Location: NASA Space Center
      When: 10 am Wednesday

      OOC: Since, in these types of longer posts, it is hard to notice new additions I've bolded my additions.  Let me know if you think this works or if it is just annoying.

      "Right," said Vicki Leland. "Dr. Cooper is correct. We will not need anyone here
      to go into space. What we do need is investigators right here on Earth, and I've
      read your files..." Vicki glared at Carlos. "Or what there was of your file, and
      I would like to treat this as a criminal investigation."

      Dr. Cooper scoffed, leaning back in his chair with his arms folded across his
      chest. Dr. Leonard spoke up. "We will cooperate in any way we can," he offered.
      Dr. Rajesh and Dr. Fowler nodded.  Luang had her doubts, however on exactly how willing they would be to cooperate.  They had made it quite clear in every possible way that the team was not welcome.  However displeased she was with the manner in which the scientists were treating her and her team, she herself couldn't help but wonder why they were brought it.  After all, this seemed like something more appropriate for the Marshals.  There must be something else going on here, something she couldn't see quite yet.

      Vicki nodded. "Alright, then let's attack this problem departmentally," she
      suggested. "Mr. Calvin, your file says you know mechanics and how machines work,
      would you and Dr. Rajesh mind going over the centrifugal force machine so that
      we can either confirm or rule out mechanical failure?"

      Vicki then looked to Luang, Hastings, and finally, her eyes rested on Pyke.
      Angel frowned realizing they knew one another previous to meeting today. One
      glance at Luang confirmed that she knew Pyke and Leland knew each other too.

      "Since you three have military backgrounds and know your way around other people
      with military backgrounds, would you please conduct the interviews with all the
      people involved with our two victims, and who were in and out of both the
      underwater training facility and the centrifical force machine?" Leland asked
      softly.

      "Very well," Luang said.  She had already recognized a name on the personnel sheet as someone who went through COBRA GOLD under her last year.  Luang glanced over the Hastings, the new guy, across the table then nodded to Pyke.

      Angel cleared her throat. "And what would you like Mr. Tarago, Ms. Laurent and I
      to do?" the former NYC cop asked.

      "Unfortunately, we have the most gruesome of tasks, investigating the actual
      crime scene," Leland said. She glanced to Captain Howard.

      "Marshal Leland asked that we seal the area, which we did, so everything is as
      it was two days ago," Captain Howard looked, displeased about that.

      "Right," Angel said with a sigh. "Always the glamorous jobs for me."
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic