1947RE: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] Mission 14: The Final Frontier (The briefing)

  • Dipthor The Mitey
    Aug 11, 2013
      Who: Jason Calvin
      Codename: Gears
      Where: Houston, Texas
      Location: NASA Space Center
      When: 10 am Wednesday

      It was not an easy ride for Jason.  The flight was okay and getting the car wasn't a hassle.  It was getting into NASA that became a problem.  His clearance had finally gone through and he was inside.
      Now all he had to find where the meeting was.  Luckily, inside they were able to give him directions.  He was still really late.   He had to jog to the meeting room, opening the door.
      "Sorry I'm late," he said as he entered and tood a seat.  "I think I have to get my id updated.  What's going on?"
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic