1939RE: [globalSpecialOPSgroup] Re: Mission 14: The Final Frontier

  • Dipthor The Mitey
    Jul 31, 2013

      Who: Jason Calvin
      Codename: Gears
      Where: Houston, Texas
      Location: NASA Space Center
      When: 9:21 am Wednesday

      NASA?  The space people?  That was Gear's reaction when he heard where the next mission was.  Growing up in Dayton, near a military base, he knew a few people who had served as pilots and then went to join NASA.  They had the reputation for having the best pilots in the world afterall.  Still, he could not imagine what had happened to cause the team to go to Houston, TX.

      As soon as he got back to the garage, he called the airline, booked a flight, rented a car, and went on his way.

      Now, here he was at the gate at the NASA Space Center and the guard wouldn't let him in.

      "I keep telling you, I'm on the list," he said.  "Hold on, let me make a call."

      He pulled out his cell phone and dialed.  This was the issue with being on a secret, covert ops team, no ID saying that you are on a secret covert ops team.

      "Yeah boss, it's me Gears.  I hate to say this, but I am sort of stuck at NASA's gate.  Any chance I can get someone to vouch for me."
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic