1937Re: Mission 14: The Final Frontier

  • mississppiqueen
    Jul 28, 2013
      Who: Michelle Laurent, Anjela Ramirez, Carlos Tarago
      Codename: Moriarty, Angel, Hammer
      Where: Houston, Texas
      Location: NASA Space Center
      When: 9:20 am Wednesday

      Angel had been issuing orders and getting the conference room set-up for the rest of the team as they were being brought in and escorted by the US Marshals.

      The first thing she did, however, was set-up the link to Washington, D.C.

      "Houston, online," Angel said over the headset she had been given to test the equipment.

      "DC, online," came Tad Thomas's reply.

      Angel was surprised to see Wilma's assistant and now Wilma herself on the line. "Where's the boss lady?"

      "Yelling at, or maybe being yelled at by our former boss man. I don't know. For the last half hour, they've been taking turns."

      "Seamus Shaw?" Angel wondered what that was about. "Wonder what that's about."

      "All I know is that it's something to do with Ghost."

      "Figures," Angel said with a head shake. "Anyway, on to business. My line's clear. Yours?"

      "Clear," Tad answered.

      Angel went about the rest of the set-up when she noticed one of their newest members, stride in wearing a black skirt and white blouse combo which was just a bit too tight for her physique. Not everyone on the team might have gotten why Michelle was a member, but Angel did.

      Of course, she was bias. She and 'Chelle had been captives together in Mexico.

      "Hello, Angel," Michelle said. "Lovely day we're having, isn't it?"

      When the woman removed her glasses and Angel could see her eyes, the team field leader was not happy. Was she ON something? Had she come to a mission high?

      Angel's lips pursed, but she didn't have time to reply because A. they were being watched, closely, and B. Carlos Tarago had just come through the door wearing a black suit and carrying a Marshal's badge.

      Angel sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Did you at least leave him alive?" she whispered to Carlos.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic