new blog entry: The "Lost" Child

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hello everybody!

      It took me a few weeks to completely write my last blog entry, and
      during part of that time, I had been actively reflecting on some
      of the themes which I was writing about. Part of that reflection
      involved thinking about my experiences a little more creatively,
      and what I wound up with in this case was something that hit very
      close to home for me.

      This piece originated as an exercise in a writing group I participate
      in. Stylistically, this piece is very different from my other pieces
      of writing. However, I was deeply touched by writing it and I become
      very emotional when reading it.

      This is a piece perhaps based a little more in the realm of feelings
      than the realm of facts. Nonetheless, feelings are often very
      powerful and guide a lot of the choices we make in life as
      individuals, for better or for worse.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201203/the-lost-child

      Please let me know what you think of it, either in the comments section
      of the blog, or by letting me know directly.

      --
      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...