New Blog Entry: Putting a Face to Prosopagnosia

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Many of you know that I have done a fair bit of advocacy
      work with regard to prosopagnosia, and for those who did
      not know, now you do. :)

      This blog entry talks about some of those efforts and what
      it has meant to me and, I hope, those other people my
      efforts have reached. This is, most likely, the only
      blog entry I will write describing in detail some of the
      advocacy work I have done. I hope you find it enjoyable
      and inspiring to read.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201201/putting-face-prosopagnosia

      Please feel free to comment on the blog or let me know directly
      what you think.

      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...