"I'm Friends with Whats-his-face", blog entry number 5

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi everybody! I just published another blog entry, this time focused
      around the topic of friendship, and what that means to me as a person
      with prosopagnosia. I am always interested in hearing what people have
      to say about what I write. Feel free to comment on the blog entry
      itself or back to me directly.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201104/im-friends-whats-his-face

      I have a few ideas percolating at the moment for future blog entries,
      but one thing I am curious about is what you might be interested to see
      me write about. Please feel free to forward suggestions to me.

      Thanks for your interest and continued reading.

      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...