New Blog!

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Yes, you read that correctly. I have just begun another blog, and I will only
      mention it on this list once because I hope it will generate a bit of a wider audience
      than the blog I am writing on the web site of Psychology Today. Feel free to share
      information about this new blog with anybody you think might be interested.

      This blog is hosted on blogger and will attempt to demystify the writing process by focusing
      on the mechanics and process of writing, something I happen to have a lot of experience with,
      both for myself and with the students I have worked with through the tutoring work I have done.
      This blog came about as a suggestion from somebody I spoke to a few months ago, and I decided
      to take them up on their suggestion.

      If you are interested in becoming a better writer or want to request specific tips about
      becoming a better writer with the intent that I might write a blog entry about it so that
      everybody can read it, this would be the place to read or make those requests.

      My first blog entry on this new blog can be found here:
      http://alltherightwaystowrite.blogspot.com/2013/06/are-you-frustrated-writer-welcome-to.html

      Feel free to share and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about this new
      blog.

      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...