New blog entry! Prosognosia is No Laughing Matter

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda, on the Today Show this past week, really got me upset at
      their "coverage" of Brad Pitt coming forward and telling Esquire Magazine that he believes
      he has prosopagnosia. The link is provided in the blog entry itself so you can see
      for yourself what they said and how they dealt with this story. I am planning to write
      the network and demand action. In the mean time, please share this with everybody you know.
      I normally don't request that with my blog entries as I prefer them to grow organically
      and based on merit alone, but in this case, what happened on national television is wrong,
      and should never happen again. I want people to be made aware of this in the event they
      are not aware already. Please let them all know.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201305/prosopagnosia-is-no-laughing-matter

      I sincerely hope I will never have to write something like this ever again, but in the
      mean time, I thank you all for reading my blog. Feel free to comment directly on the blog
      itself, or to me personally.

      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...