New blog entry! Overcoming Potholes: Bumps in the Prosopagnosia Road

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi everybody! For those of you who are in the USA, I hope you had a
      delightful Thanksgiving. Whether you are living in the USA or not, I
      thought it would be worthwhile writing about some of the challenges I
      faced spending Thanksgiving with family this year. There were a few
      situations which came up which I don't think I was as prepared for as
      I hope to be in the future, and it is those situations which I wrote
      about in this blog entry. Please feel free to share, comment on the
      blog entry itself, or comment about the blog entry directly back to me.

      Thanks for reading!

      --
      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
        Sorry everybody! I forgot to include the link this time. Here it is:
        http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201212/overcoming-potholes-bumps-in-the-prosopagnosia-road

        Glenn Alperin
        blankface@...