New blog entry: Conversations with Zombies

  • Glenn Alperin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Hello everybody! I just published my latest blog entry, "Conversations
      with Zombies", in which I reflected on some personality traits of mine
      as a person with prosopagnosia. In particular, I talk about why it is
      so difficult for me to say goodbye to people, what happens when I
      unexpectedly encounter social situations in which I have been recognized
      by other people, and how, exactly, I relate to people in the first
      place.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201209/conversations-zombies

      I hope you enjoy my writing. If you have any specific thoughts or
      comments you would like to share about what I have written, please feel
      free to comment on the blog entry itself, or directly back to me.

      Thanks for being interested in what I write, and thanks for reading.

      --
      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...