11New blog entry: Politics and Race from a Prosopagnosia Perspective

  • Glenn Alperin
    Oct 4, 2012
      The US Election for president is rapidly approaching, which got me
      thinking about how I feel when I look at faces of people of different
      races, and how quickly and easily candidates appear to change their
      outward appearances to fit in with the crowds they are trying to woo
      to support them. Throw in a quiz-like political banner ad (with
      faces) which any person with prosopagnosia would be able to answer
      correctly, and you have a combination good enough to read about on my
      blog. :) Please let me know what you think, either by adding a comment
      on my blog or writing directly back to me. Thanks for reading.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201210/politics-and-race-prosopagnosia-perspective

      --
      Glenn Alperin
      blankface@...