1Blog entry #4: Seeing My Students Instead of Their Faces

  • Glenn Alperin
    Feb 27, 2011
      This piece did not come as easily to me as I thought it would. I found
      myself tweaking it for a couple weeks before I was satisfied with it,
      but now it is published.

      This blog entry describes some of my thoughts about how having
      prosopagnosia effects my most recent professional choices. It also
      touches on how having prosopagnosia can, in some ways, be a significant
      asset within the context of those choices. I hope you enjoy reading.

      http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/face/201102/seeing-my-students-instead-their-faces

      Please feel free to comment on the post itself, or to me directly at
      blankface@...

      Also, feel free to let people know about this list if you think they
      might be interested.

      Glenn