Re: [glasscollectors] For Stacey, RE: Moon and Star

  • Stacey Tyler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Thank you Helen, I would be glad to look. :) Stacey

      Helen gilbert <catisfaction@...> wrote:Stacey, if you'd like to see what i have in the moon and star pattern
      in my store right now the link is www.rubylane.com/shops/catisfaction

      karen gave me the go ahead to post the link for you :)

      Kitchen glasses Glassware Fire-king Libbey glassware Libby glassware