picture attached... and will try to post...

  • bmwatl@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
      The thorns are a problem - this looks so familiar that I am wondering if I have it somewhere in the house! But the thorns are not part of the designs I am familiar with (Cambridge etches for example). This is the base of a 2 light candle holder.

      Ideas?? Beth

    • Helen gilbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
        hi Beth, this pattern looks similar to Fostoria's willowmere pattern,
        do you have a larger image you can email me it's so hard to see the
        design on that small pic.