Rare Swedish Vaseline Glass, Custard glass, and Fiesta Ware / Pukeberg

  • nefariumx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 2:27 AM
      I'm told this "mystery pattern" of Pukeberg vaseline glass was possibly designed by Jules Venon / Harald Notini. Seems pretty rare and they don't even have it on display in the Pukeberg museum in Sweden. If you say you're from yahoogroups, I'll give you half price on shipping.

      See some bright glowing black light pics here:
      http://search.ebay.com/?sass=nefariumx&ht=-1

      -Chris