Help identifying Pukeberg Vaseline glass "Solfjäder" or "Fan"?

  • nefariumx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2013
      Can anyone confirm if the pattern on these Pukeberg Vaseline Glass plates is indeed called "solfjäder" or "Fan"? I cannot find much information or examples other than one similar picture out there and I don't have any books on it yet: www.ebayitem.com/261183890521

      It doesn't really look much like the "Turkey Tracks" or "Royal Fan" design but I'm a novice at all this.

      Thank you,
      -Chris