RE: [glasscollectors] Goodwill site

  • Ed Ardith Richter
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 12:26 PM
      now have it in my fav's   Ardy  hubby will kill me...hahaha  right after he looks up toys...

      To: glasscollectors@yahoogroups.com
      From: chevfan2000@...
      Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:06:46 -0700
      Subject: Re: [glasscollectors] Goodwill site

      I made the mistake of showing it to my husband, LOL! His first purchase arrived today, it's sitting here waiting on him to open it (guitar supplies).

      Julie

      Karen <suburan65@...> wrote:
      Has any one checked out the Goodwill auction site? You can just buy
      from there, no selling. I've made a few good buys. The only thing I
      find is watch the shipping costs if you are going to bid on an auction.
      I think some run high.
      http://www.shopgood will.com/ Listings/ Newtoday. asp

      Karen

      Visit My Blujay Store!

      You can navigate the entire Blujay site from my link.
      Buying & selling are always NO FEE!
      This is a NO FEEDBACK site!

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21 12:45 PM
        There are some good vintage toys on there. Alot of red line Hot
        Wheels. I can't believe some of the items donated. I'm bidding on a
        set of 4 snoopy fire king mugs now. 3 are vote for snoopy for
        president. The fire mugs are selling good right now. But my 26 yr.
        old son collects snoopy so if I get them, he may get 1 for his bd.
        Maybe.
        Karen

        --- In glasscollectors@yahoogroups.com, Ed Ardith Richter
        <edardy1950@...> wrote:

        > now have it in my fav's Ardy hubby will kill me...hahaha right
        after he looks up toys...

        > To: glasscollectors@...: chevfan2000@...: Mon, 21 Apr 2008
        12:06:46 -0700Subject: Re: [glasscollectors] Goodwill site

        > I made the mistake of showing it to my husband, LOL! His first
        purchase arrived today, it's sitting here waiting on him to open it
        (guitar supplies).

        > JulieKaren <suburan65@...> wrote:
        >

        > Has any one checked out the Goodwill auction site? You can just buy
        from there, no selling. I've made a few good buys. The only thing I
        find is watch the shipping costs if you are going to bid on an
        auction. I think some run
        high.http://www.shopgoodwill.com/Listings/Newtoday.aspKaren
        > Visit My Blujay Store!
        >
        > http://trailblazer.blujay.com
        >
        > You can navigate the entire Blujay site from my link.
        > Buying & selling are always NO FEE!
        > This is a NO FEEDBACK site!

      • Karen
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21 12:45 PM
          There are some good vintage toys on there. Alot of red line Hot
          Wheels. I can't believe some of the items donated. I'm bidding on a
          set of 4 snoopy fire king mugs now. 3 are vote for snoopy for
          president. The fire king mugs are selling good right now. But my 26