i need help

  • babycheeb143
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      i have a ton (4 boxes full) of what i think is fostorias mother of
      pearl stemware (pics in my album), should i keep it for awhile or
      should i just sell it?
    • Dan Tyner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi and welcome to the group.

        You are asking for an opinion, so here goes, wish I could be more encouraging.

        Typically I find that iridescent stems do not bring great prices.

        Maybe with really good pics and a good description with the stem line you might move them.  Also selling them in sets of 4 - 6 - or 8 may help.

        This is my opinion, maybe others may give some other feedback.

        Dan

        i have a ton (4 boxes full) of what i think is fostorias mother of
        pearl stemware (pics in my album), should i keep it for awhile or
        should i just sell it?

      • Ed Ardith Richter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2008
          I have found in reseach that the pcs go from 16.95 apiece to 50.00 for 5 of the same type...looks like Fostoria, Viking,Cambridge,and other of this type of crystal are going higher in price as the holiday season started...great to have you part of the group...Ardith Ann Richter Milwaukee  WI  have put some new pictures of me piece in ardithann1950  please take a look..

          > To: glasscollectors@yahoogroups.com
          > From: babycheeb143@...
          > Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:27:57 +0000
          > Subject: [glasscollectors] i need help
          >
          > i have a ton (4 boxes full) of what i think is fostorias mother of
          > pearl stemware (pics in my album), should i keep it for awhile or
          > should i just sell it?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > mailto:glasscollectors-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > mailto:glasscollectors-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!