Discreet 26f married and looking

  • Almeria
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5 3:56 PM
      Hi everyone, I'd like to express my interest in finding someone online perhaps from this group. I've recently been feeling rejected and hurt due to my husbands loss of interest in me.

      I really feel as if it would help me if I tried being the OTHER woman for another man. We can keep it online only and discreet if you are in a similar position.

      Here are some pics and also my webcam.