druids

  • Daniel Paul Hightower
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      yep, I'm fighting against druids. Give them a wide area, you'll find
      it hard to walk around in a few minutes. One thing puzzles me,
      though. Why doesn't bombs from a thief destroy nearby enemy trees?
      Poison clouds have no effect on trees, thus leaving only the basic
      attack to clear your path.

      My only regrets is I wish I had an attack that would just take out
      faeries, trees, and those damn waves of protection the druid casts.
      Hmm. I might give the druids level 500 potions of invulnverability.
      Wait a minute. that might leave them stuck in a poison cloud.
    • Rory Wilde
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        what are u fighting against druids in? having them in the tourney?

        ----Original Message Follows----
        yep, I'm fighting against druids. Give them a wide area, you'll find
        it hard to walk around in a few minutes. One thing puzzles me,
        though. Why doesn't bombs from a thief destroy nearby enemy trees?
        Poison clouds have no effect on trees, thus leaving only the basic
        attack to clear your path.

        My only regrets is I wish I had an attack that would just take out
        faeries, trees, and those damn waves of protection the druid casts.
        Hmm. I might give the druids level 500 potions of invulnverability.
        Wait a minute. that might leave them stuck in a poison cloud.

        The Gladiator Mailing List

      • Daniel Paul Hightower
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
          --- In gladiator@y..., "Rory Wilde" <laughingmadman@h...> wrote:
          > what are u fighting against druids in? having them in the tourney?

          One of my newest scenarios that I created for my set. It's a lot
          different from the last encouncter (#122) with druids (that was almost
          nightmarish). I'm actually trying to achieve a really high score on
          that scenario. So far, I haven't quite cracked 5 million (or is it
          5 hundred thousand?) on that scenario (it's not that loaded with
          gold). It's scenario #145 in my set and I've been playing it at
          slaughter. The druids keep summoning faeries, even when there are
          already 250 opponents. It wouldn't half as difficult if the spells of
          protection would disappear when opponent is destroyed or bombs/poison
          clouds destroyed those spells of protection.