Sat Sep 1, 2001 8:43 pm

  • Daniel Paul Hightower
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Inferior attacks - Have you noticed that some attacks with the same
      character are weaker than than the basic attack? What I am talking
      about is the mage's attacks. I can kill an opponent with less energy
      using the basic basic than either "Energy wave" or "Heartburst". Has
      anyone else noticed that?

      Scenarios - I'm working on "The Tunneled Labryinth". Don't worry, I
      plan on it taking about 30 minutes for a player to beat it, assuming
      the player does not get lost. It will be a teleporter maze with
      towers as opponents. [Interestinly enough, I hated walking around in
      mazes while playing Doom.] Then I will try to work on scenarios in my
      set that I just don't have the inspiration for.