Tournament

  • Daniel Paul Hightower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      I know the issue of having a gladiator tournament has been discussed a
      long time ago.

      Before we could even have a tournament, somebody from FSGAMES would
      have to devise a program to allow the judges of the tournament to
      check the saved games to ensure that the player visited ONLY the
      scenarios in the tournament. I only say that to let you all know that
      having a tournament would be weeks away, at best.

      The first issue of the tournament would be what scenarios to use.
      Would we want to use the the built-in scenarios or create a special
      set of scenarios to use for the tournament? If it is the later, it
      would probably be until both Tevildo [I'm assuming you would want to
      help design those scenarios] and I have finished work on our own
      scenarios.
    • Bjørn Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        If there's no prizes, I don't thnik anybody is going to cheat