Problems with sending

  • 4idlamo@iname.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      It's great that even one person shows the enthusiasm im looking for. I tried to attach the files to my original thread, however it got deleted by the group I'm guessing.
      What a shame. I would give out a weblink to my webpage, however I've been recently banned from @home for running a DNS server in my basement. Go figure.
      my eccentrix website doesn't allow me to upload ZIP files for some stupid reason, so I'm on the lookout for free webspace with no banner, CGI-BIN and 10+ megs of space.
      I'm looking at digitalrice.com which gives me all that, however there's a four day wait before I can sign up. Unless you can give me a place besides your email to send it.

      -Trahern