Anybody Home?

  • slwright@sparta.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 1999
    • slwright@xxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 1999
        Looks like this list has kinda died off. Anyway, I just found out about Gladiator, and purchased the game. I thinks its great!
        I'm thinking about putting up a webpage dedicated to Gladiator level creation. You could download levels made by other players, and review them online. Screenshots of each level or level package would also be available. Additionally, you would be able to upload your own levels for other people to play.
        Anyway, if there is any interest in a level webpage, let me know. If anyone has any levels they've created that they would like to have added to the page (preliminary page will probably be up Sunday or Monday), just email them to me at slwright@.... I will post the url when the page is up.

        Steve