Re: Gladiator Pages

  • Tom Ricket
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 1998
      >Does anyone out there have any personal pages devoted to Gladiator? Any
      >pages will do, I'm not looking for anything exclusive.
      >
      >I'd really like to take a look at what maps other players have made, and
      >also how they play -- the strategies they use.
      >
      >I have a page up at
      >
      >http://members.xoom.com/shayd/glad.html
      >
      >for those who are interested in looking. It just has some strategy on
      >clerics, mages, and thieves; no maps yet. (Unfortunately all my good maps
      >were erased when I had to format my hard drive, but I'll be making more.)
      >
      >-Chris
      > / Shayd

      I just wanted to say that Chris's site is very cool -- congrats! Great to know
      there are such devoted users :)

      As Chris said, if anyone does have sites, or know of others, mention them on
      this list. I'll try to get a page up at some point with pointers to all the fan
      sites that we know of.

      --Tom

      Tom Ricket
      <mailto:tricket@...>mailto:tricket@...