Re: [gladiator] G:BF Alpha

  • Mik Uli
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
      I'm as much lost as you are with g:bf :/ It only gives me meshed screen when i
      start it. I'm just guessing but it might be operating system maybe it should be
      windows 2000 or something? I don't know but I have had same problem with other
      game and I got that fixed using dos emulator, sadly it doesn't work for
      Gladiator :(

      g:bf has been abandoned long time ago and im not sure if some1 still working on
      Gladiator but I hope so because somebody said on the forum he has done a lot on
      it already..

    • mikuliz
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
        Waaait a minute!! What operating system you have?? because it's working on Windows 7!!!!!