G:BF Alpha

  • kavoralman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone is still on this forum anymore, and I had a problem I was hoping to have solved.

      There are 3 executables of g:bf

      5
      0811
      0812

      what is the difference?

      and when it starts it goes through the opening and into the game just fine, except that it's display is split up into what seems 5 different parts that are sorta meshed in between each other. It makes it so not much can be seen.

      Also, is anything being worked on anymore here, any new improvements etc?

      thanks.
    • Mik Uli
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
        I'm as much lost as you are with g:bf :/ It only gives me meshed screen when i
        start it. I'm just guessing but it might be operating system maybe it should be
        windows 2000 or something? I don't know but I have had same problem with other
        game and I got that fixed using dos emulator, sadly it doesn't work for
        Gladiator :(

        g:bf has been abandoned long time ago and im not sure if some1 still working on
        Gladiator but I hope so because somebody said on the forum he has done a lot on
        it already..

      • mikuliz
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2010
          Waaait a minute!! What operating system you have?? because it's working on Windows 7!!!!!