Re: the files

  • lemmingguidedmissile
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2008
      --- In gladiator@yahoogroups.com, "Rocky Wall" <rlwall@...> wrote:

      > I haven't posted on here in forever. How many people are still
      around? I still have my old floppy disk but lost my password ages ago.
      Plus how do you make in run on a totally new computer with windows XP?
      Can it be done? I used to love this game. Played it for hours.

      > Thanks,
      > Amy
      >
      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed

      i dont check my mail often but when i was cleaning it out i saw ur msg..
      theres a program called dosbox that emulates older settings for
      playing older games... it will allow u to play your older games :D
    • alternate_dph
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2008
        > I haven't posted on here in forever. How many people are still
        > around? I still have my old floppy disk but lost my password ages ago.
        > Plus how do you make in run on a totally new computer with windows XP?
        > Can it be done? I used to love this game. Played it for hours.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Amy

        I can still play the game with windows xp without doing anything special.