Sorta OT: Moderator taking a vacation

  • alternate_dph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2006
      I'll be taking a vacation and leaving Friday morning and will not be
      back until Monday night. I'll be going to The Gathering (
      http://www.gatheringofthegargoyles.com/ ).

      No, I haven't had much time to work on my gladiator scenario editor -
      I am extremely busy with another project: redoing
      http://tgs.gargoyles-fans.org to run off php and mysql. I've already
      passed 120 pages of data entry commands and I'm just getting started good.

      When I get back, I'll have a few questions about the status of things
      around here.