back on the list

  • Bjorn Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 8:02 PM
      Hey all,

      So the email address I was subscribed to this list with expired... in
      late 2004! (yea, embarrasing). Guess I'm a little slow to pick up on
      that :p.

      Anyway, I'm glad to see the list hasn't died out in the meantime :).

      Bjørn
    • alternate_dph
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 9:25 PM
        > So the email address I was subscribed to this list with expired... in
        late 2004! (yea, embarrasing). Guess I'm a little slow to pick up on
        that :p.

        hmm

        > Anyway, I'm glad to see the list hasn't died out in the meantime :).

        Yea, barely. I'm willing to share "Jesse, v.02" my new map editor
        with people. I would like to have some feedback, though. Admittedly,
        working on that has been pushed to my backburner *again*. This thing
        called graduating in the fall is taking over.