Re: A Goal

  • alternate_dph
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      It's all downhill from here, since I got the subform to allow me to
      change tiles.

      Right now, my old pc died (gotta replace the power supply), and I
      don't have access to Gladiator. I need to double check my save
      function so if somebody could email me offlist, I'll send you two
      files to check: one is the original and one is saved by my program;
      hypothetically the contents are identical, but I would like somebody
      to do a comparison using the built-in scenario editor.
    • alternate_dph
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2005
        I'm going to be looking for some beta-testers for my new Gladiator map
        editor for Windows pretty soon. Any volunteers?
      • TJ Tyrrell
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Sure, what exactly are you looking for in the testing? Or should I just play and make sure there are no errors?

          ~Teej

          alternate_dph <alternate_dph@...> wrote:
          I'm going to be looking for some beta-testers for my new Gladiator map
          editor for Windows pretty soon. Any volunteers?

          The Gladiator Mailing List

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • alternate_dph
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
            --- In gladiator@yahoogroups.com, TJ Tyrrell <teejnits@y...> wrote:

            > Sure, what exactly are you looking for in the testing? Or should I
            just play and make sure there are no errors?

            What I will be looking for is feedback, not on the game, but on the
            ease of use of my new map editor as well as ew features to add. This
            is *not* the game, but rather a program that lets you make maps.

            Testing new maps that were created in my map editor in the real game
            woulod be nice as well to make sure there are no errors in coding.