yo

  • Sean Ford
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2005
      How have you guys been doing this fine summer? I have been getting
      some serious Openglad-e coding in the past week. It is coming along,
      perhaps a bit slowly :)

      Sean
    • Shigeki Miyake-Stoner
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2005
        What coding are you working on now?

        How have you guys been doing this fine summer? I have been getting
        some serious Openglad-e coding in the past week. It is coming along,
        perhaps a bit slowly :)

        Sean

        The Gladiator Mailing List

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Sean Ford
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2005
          I am currently rewriting the user interface code. Not terribly
          exciting but it is a crucial step for the game.

          Sean

          --- In gladiator@yahoogroups.com, "Shigeki Miyake-Stoner"
          <shigekims@c...> wrote:
          > What coding are you working on now?