Life?

  • danielmarsh00
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2005
      Wow, it's been quite a while since anybody has posted. Is everybody
      still alive?
    • Shigeki Miyake-Stoner
      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2005
        Barely.

        Wow, it's been quite a while since anybody has posted. Is everybody
        still alive?

        The Gladiator Mailing List

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • TJ Tyrrell

          Message 4 of 8 , May 15, 2005
            depends on what you mean by...alive....

          • alternate_dph
            Message 5 of 8 , May 17, 2005
              There is strong evidence that the moderator of this group is still
              very much alive. Right now, he is between semesters and is trying to
              finish cleaning his house up. When he gets through that project, he
              plans on keeping some promises made to a college professor regarding
              overdue programming assignments as well as revise the code for Jesse,
              mainly create an assistant program for Jesse and change out code to
              eliminate the need for calling several functions as well as make the
              program more flexible for changes in the source code for gladiator.
              Once those new changes are implemented in Jesse, specs will change.
              For once, Jesse will actually require at least 1 data file be
              installed in the same folder as the rest of the program. To do the
              stuff he really wants to do, you'll also have to have a copy of the
              graphic files for gladiator installed in the same folder as Jesse, at
              least for this version.

              ;)
            • Sean Ford
              Message 6 of 8 , May 17, 2005
                Are you using Windows? Fullscreen in Windows is currently broken.

                --- In gladiator@yahoogroups.com, TJ Tyrrell <teejnits@y...> wrote:
                > I am alive... of course I just joined... Does anyone happen to have
                the original Gladiator zip file... I mean, I remember the password to
                unlock it and everything (I purchased the game a long time ago), I've
                since then lost the file (hard drive crash) and I can't get the
                OpenGlad to run Fullscreen... Anyone who can help?

                > Thanks,
                > ~TJ
                >
                > danielmarsh00 <danielmarsh00@y...> wrote:
                > Wow, it's been quite a while since anybody has posted. Is everybody
                > still alive?
                >

                > The Gladiator Mailing List
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • TJ Tyrrell
                Message 7 of 8 , May 18, 2005
                  Yeah... Windows XP... Does it work for Linux and Mac but not Windows?
                  Do you know roughly how long it will be before it works for Windows?

                  Thanks,
                  ~TJ

                  --- In gladiator@yahoogroups.com, TJ Tyrrell wrote:
                  > I am alive... of course I just joined... Does anyone happen to have
                  the original Gladiator zip file... I mean, I remember the password to
                  unlock it and everything (I purchased the game a long time ago), I've
                  since then lost the file (hard drive crash) and I can't get the
                  OpenGlad to run Fullscreen... Anyone who can help?

                  > Thanks,
                  > ~TJ
                  >
                  > danielmarsh00 wrote:
                  > Wow, it's been quite a while since anybody has posted. Is everybody
                  > still alive?
                  >

                  > The Gladiator Mailing List
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  The Gladiator Mailing List

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • alternate_dph
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 24, 2005
                    This group goes through a lot of period of quiet; that is to be expected.

                    If you want new scenarios produced, post some reviews of the existing
                    ones would be nice way to encourage others. Otherwise, develop your
                    own scenarios.