Re: Newbie questions

  • alternate_dph
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      Sorry it took so long to respond.

      > 1. I bought the full version for $10 from a store, but didn't
      register. Would registering have given me access to more scenarios or
      something like that? If it does, how can I get those scenarios now?

      A registered version gives you access to use scenarios created by
      various people such as Telvido and myself.

      > 2. Is the ultimate goal of the game to beat Jakara (or whatever his
      name is)? Something that really bothers me about this game is it never
      says "The end" or "Congratulations, you win!" or anything... there
      just aren't any more opponents on the levels anymore.

      The ultimate goal of the game? Hmm. In my set, the ultimate goal is
      take out Subian, an archmage who has very high experience level. [Of
      course, I've wondered if, when I revised my scenarios, I didn't make
      it too easy. Oh well, there's a really powerfull slime to make up for
      it.]

      > 3. Why are there golems and giant skeletons programmed in the game
      if they never show up in any ordinary scenarios?

      Because we can use them. I've used Giant Skeletons and Golems and so
      has Telvido in his set.