Barely won

  • alternate_dph
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Using my 'Trickster's Boost' on an elf, I managed to beat "Master
      Slime" from my set. It was hard and after trying to exit the level
      when winning, my elf jumped from experience level 500 to 524 and
      trashed the game.

      My elf had interesting properties:

      1)no matter what attack I used, I couldn't run out of mana. Even
      using the forest walk ability in a forest, only by using the most
      powerfull attack was I able to barely drain off any of my mana.

      2)it could outrun its own attacks. :-(

      3)Since I had a virtually infinite amount of mana, I was able to use
      the most advanced attack to create a barrier of protection by having
      the rocks bounce off walls. Of course, the most powerfull attack was
      using the most advanced was running away from my opponent, while
      firing, until I ran into a wall and then changing direction to run
      into my opponent. This combined on-slaught can quickly demolish most
      my opponents, making it one of my favorite maneuvers with an elf.

      Do I hear any other .. . unusual attacks . . that somebody has
      employed to beat a scenario?