Favorite Scenarios

  • alternate_dph
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Ok, I'll try this topic again:

      What is everybody's favorite scenario to beat? to play?

      What are the favorite gladiator scenarios of the members of this list?
      Other scenarios that are worthy of mention?
      I'll give my answers:

      1)My favorite scenario to beat is my "Weakest Link 2" (from my set)
      because it's always uphill to beat.

      2)Admittedly, my favorite one to play is "The Large Army" (from my
      set) because it captures the elements I like best: small one-on-one
      battles as well as tackling several opponents at the same time.

      3)At times, I like my old version of "End of Extreme Island" better
      because you got to deal the defeat of the archmage with your own hired
      team; at the same time, I realized the need for adding another tent so
      that all teams could beat that scenario.

      4)If there is a scenario I don't want my hired team to play is "Battle
      of the Gods". It's fun defeating the archmage using the cleric;
      alas, you have to keep your hired team out of the battle, because
      (hopefully) they're out classed.

      * * * *

      Coming Soon . . .

      a program called . . . Jesse