I really need the game

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2004
      This is for anyone who could send me the game because I really need
      it. I'm always looking for websites and all of the download links are
      broken. So please, if you could send it to me I will be very grateful
      and would maybe consider you a close friend. Gracias!
    • alternate_dph@usa.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
        I was hoping that somebody else would have answered this question by
        now. Head to www.sourceforge.net/projects/snowstorm for a copy of
        OpenGlad.
      • Bjorn Hansen
        • Jonathan Maltezo