Hmm

  • alternate_dph@usa.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 5, 2004
      In a couple of weeks, I am going to start my annual review of characters on this list.

      Zardus - I know you probably can't do anything about this, but http://sourceforge.net/projects/snowstorm/ hasn't been listing the
      correct number of messages posted in forums for over a week. There are 302 messages posted in public forums, not 301. Hehe.
    • alternate_dph@usa.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 6, 2004
        > Zardus - I know you probably can't do anything about this, but http://sourceforge.net/projects/snowstorm/ hasn't been listing the
        correct number of messages posted in forums for over a week. There are 302 messages posted in public forums, not 301. Hehe.

        Hmm. What do you know? I complain about it and it gets fixed the same day. :-)
      • alternate_dph
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 21, 2004
          I was playing with an archmage in my scenario 121 and couldn't get
          heartburst attack to affect the Giant Skeleton. Chain Lightning
          worked, though.

          If you guys want my saved game file, I'll send it to you.
        • alternate_dph
          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 5, 2004
            What's the weakest character in the game of gladiator? Yea, I'm
            serious. Which character(s) are lacking the most in the game of
            gladiator?

            * * *

            I managed to beat a level 522 archmage at slaughter level in about
            10-15 minutes at speed setting 11 with my best mage, while I had time
            frozen.

            Of course, I had to cheat to keep myself from running out of mana
            while using warp space attack.

            To that end, I'm not even sure if it's even theoritically possible to
            beat Tevilido's "To the Ocean Without a Boat" without cheating or
            altering the scenario.
          • alternate_dph
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 6, 2004
              Ok, I found "Super.pix" while looking around, getting ready to set-up
              to make a bunch of basic thumbnail images of the maps of Gladiator,
              and I remember playing a scenario that used that map. But I can't
              seem to find which scenario it was. Anybody have any ideas? I know
              that isn't "Dungeon to the Stars".