Got a another limit

  • Daniel Paul Hightower
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Yep, I found the point where buying intelligence for slime is free.

      Side note: there really oughta be some kind of test for determining
      stats so that you don't end up with negative mana or health values for
      character playing a scenario.

      Apparantly, experience level 35 faeries are a bit of challenge to my
      super team, which, for the most part, has characters above experience
      level 410.
    • Patrick Wong
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
        You ought to learn some C/C++ and join the OpenGlad
        project or something.

      • Daniel Paul Hightower
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          > You ought to learn some C/C++ and join the OpenGlad
          project or something.

          Very funny. I thought I was helping the OpenGlad project by putting
          out those little problems.

          Anyways, I have contributed some and do plan on contributing more to
          OpenGlad.

          When I get a chance, I do plan on doing some work with the operations
          of the Smoother Program in the scenario creator. I have already
          ported out the entire Smoother Program into a Visual Basic program,
          and I started work on a Random Object Generator for Gladiator maps. I
          gotta do some more work on that. I was working integrating graphics
          into my Random Object Generator for gladiator maps and improving the
          intelligence of placing objects a bit.

          The slowest bit of upgrading the intelligence is working out exactly
          how much space each object takes on the map so I can avoid placing
          some objects on top of each other.