Its to bad..

  • maekona2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      When i downloaded the full version, i couldn't summon fairys into
      walls anymore like the demo versionXD
    • Zardus
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        What version is your demo? 3.8h made only ethereal (ie, Ghosts) units
        able to pass through walls, much to my disdain, as I played 3.8g for
        years and was confused as hell when I played 3.8h. I guess it makes
        sense in dungeons and such where the walls would theoretically go to the
        ceiling, but still...

        - Yan