Help / Suggestions

  • jonmaltezo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Help:
      1) Gladiators does not work for me (the graphics are messed up when
      I start playing it). How do I fix it?
      - Note: When I was installing it using winrar, it says that there
      were errors on the files.

      2) Besides the Yahoo Groups, is there a website for this group?

      Suggestions:
      1) Is it possible to play Gladiators on Multiplayer?

      2) Wouldn't it be fun if someone (or a group of people) made
      Gladiators into an MMORPG? Where you can be one class and keep
      gaining levels / etc by doing various quests and killing monsters.
      You would be able to gain items, gold, weapons/armor, spells,
      techniques, etc.. and be able to play with your friends online!
      - Note: I have more ideas XD
      - Note: If it becomes an MMORPG, I might be able to help on the
      graphics (monsters, weapons, etc). Maybe the music composition too!
    • Daniel Paul Hightower
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
        > 2) Besides the Yahoo Groups, is there a website for this group?

        Yea, on Sourceforge, they're working on Open Source Gladiator. Here's
        the website:
        http://snowstorm.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/site.cgi
      • Shigeki Miyake-Stoner
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
          Jon: GREAT idea with multiplayer, something I have always wanted to see.
          If you want the original windows/dos version of Gladiator, e-mail me
          shigekims@... and I can send it to you. This is the full registered
          fsgames version from the original producers. It has the password, which, I
          cannot reveal, but I assume you'd know.

          1) Gladiators does not work for me (the graphics are messed up when
          I start playing it). How do I fix it?
          - Note: When I was installing it using winrar, it says that there
          were errors on the files.

          2) Besides the Yahoo Groups, is there a website for this group?

          Suggestions:
          1) Is it possible to play Gladiators on Multiplayer?

          2) Wouldn't it be fun if someone (or a group of people) made
          Gladiators into an MMORPG? Where you can be one class and keep
          gaining levels / etc by doing various quests and killing monsters.
          You would be able to gain items, gold, weapons/armor, spells,
          techniques, etc.. and be able to play with your friends online!
          - Note: I have more ideas XD
          - Note: If it becomes an MMORPG, I might be able to help on the
          graphics (monsters, weapons, etc). Maybe the music composition too!

          The Gladiator Mailing List