CE: Slime

  • Daniel Paul Hightower <dph_of_rules@usa.
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2003
      Sorry, heedling, for not replying sooner. You might try visiting
      Snowstorm's Sourceforge page
      (http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=50083 ) for questions about
      Open Gladiator. I've been busy with going back to college. [I'm going
      to try to get the page on elves put up pretty soon]

      This week we are evaluating slime.

      I believe slime are the ultimate defensive character in the game, with
      them growing right back almost as soon as knock them down a size
      (never quite able to pull that feat while controlling a slime.).

      Admittedly, I do think slime should have a few more abilities: combine
      (heck if two slime can split, why can't they combine to form a more
      powerfull slime), shrink (that way slime don't have to divide to go
      through a passage if it's too narrow), a corrosive acid attack, and
      maybe a "digest" attack (if your character is completed surrounded by
      slime and relatively weak compared to slime, they may be able to
      "digest" your character and kill it).

      Admittedly, I would like it relisted attacks for slime:
      1)grow with alternate of shrink
      2)split with alternate of combine
      3)corrosive acid with alternate of digest