Re: [gladiator] One more time

  • bluedrgnkid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hey, for the City one, maybe you can get stuck in a (politically incorrect)
      Gay bar and have to fight pink soldiers and faeries. (I'll get banned for
      this, probably.)

    • dph_of_rules
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        --- In gladiator@y..., bluedrgnkid@a... wrote:
        > Hey, for the City one, maybe you can get stuck in a (politically
        incorrect)
        > Gay bar and have to fight pink soldiers and faeries. (I'll get
        banned for
        > this, probably.)

        Can you be more specific on the name of that scenario? There's quite
        a few different cities that are names of scenarios.