Fellow gladiator fans, get paid for surfing the web!

  • dimento@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 1999
      I figure you guys spend quite a bit of time online so...
      GET PAID FOR SURFING THE WEB!! Have you heard about ALL-ADVANTAGE?

      This is not another one of those money scams or lame attempts at
      getting you to spend money or purchase some sort of membership.

      Instead, this is a simple way to make money. A company by the name
      of ALL-ADVANTAGE actually pays you to surf the web!

      Of course, I'm informing you of this online community in order to
      make some money myself since ALL-ADVANTAGE pays you for
      referring people as well.

      Simply go to http://www.alladvantage.com to read all about it.
      If convinced, go ahead and join the growing community. Be sure to
      enter EHS-905 as your referral ID.

      So once again, get paid to surf the web! Please remember to insert
      EHS-905 as your referral ID (I get some money out of it too).

      Now go make some money!!!
    • maxim@xxxxx.xxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 1999
        No more solicitation please....well...not so much 'please' as 'or else'.
      • Muaz Abudiab
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 1999
          It was not "solicitation." I was giving you guys an opportunity to make some
          money. I figured gladiator fans would be cool people who spent quite a bit
          of time online...Apparently, I was being to idealistic. I've only posted
          twice on this mailing list; and both times with good intentions. Seeing as
          how last month i made $20 and one of my friends almost $50, I assumed
          (mistakingly) you guys would appreciate my attempt at keeping you guys
          informed. I am most definitely not soliciting (and if you don't believe me
          go to http://www.alladvantage.com and just read what it says, you don't have
          to join, just read what it says). Finally, where do you go off threatening
          me? "Not so much 'please' as 'or else'..." Or else what?

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 1999
            Look, I don't think this mailing list was made to be a virtual Jerry
            Springer. I think you guys should forget about it. Why waste time arguing
            while you can be doing something fun (like playing Gladiator).
          • Muaz Abudiab
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 1999
              I'm completely willing to put it aside, but I don't take personal attacks
              very lightly.