Re: [gladiator] Re: 4-29-2001

  • bluedrgnkid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , May 1, 2002
      The game normally crashed, because at that time i didn't know the max hex
      values got exceeded.

    • bluedrgnkid@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 31, 2002
        I lost my email for a month, but i just saw this. Someone else besides me
        happened to see the Skyroads and Commander Keen games? AOL gave me Gladiator,
        and the day i sent the money to register, a friend of mine accidently opened
        the registered glad Zip i had already gotten and it had the same password
        (******(censored by nobody really)). I still payed, but it was a neat thing
        to happen. Oh, and you guys might wanna look at some of the abandonware sites
        They're giving out Gladiator full. I don't remember which ones.